Optimise your business processes with ProTAS
With the continued growth and evolution of the travel industry, the importance of streamlining and improving efficiency and adaptability continues to grow. There are many moving parts that have to be able to work and coexist in harmony, such as travel agencies, airlines, hotels and travellers. Otherwise, it is a difficult challenge to provide your customers with a high level of service. This is where workflow management comes in and can help make the difference for your company.
A proper workflow management system, like ProTAS, will help you streamlining your processes and daily operations, which will then help you to optimise your efficiency and minimise errors. It also makes it possible to implement proper workflow management into your business strategies, and help you and your staff in saving time and money.
It will improve your organisational efficiency, responsiveness and profitability by coordinating tasks between people and synchronising data between systems.
Procon Solution helps you automate the flow of employee tasks and activities, reducing the time the process takes to complete, as well as, potential errors caused by human interaction. By automating the creation of travel orders and manage workflows based on booking, ticketing and refunds, your processes are more efficient, compliant, agile, and visible by ensuring that every step of a process is explicitly defined, monitored, and managed for maximum productivity.
Automated workflows optimise productivity, and therefore reduce time spent on repetitive and manual tasks.
Workflows enable managers to see what is happening with business critical processes at every point along the process, and at any moment in time.
Faster business reaction time
Workflow management enables travel agencies to react quickly and smoothly to market changes through process modifications.
Monitoring time to execute business functions, creating productivity measurement and continual process improvement.
Typical workflow management challenges that happen in the travel industry
Unfortunately, many companies struggle with implementing effective workflow management. These challenges and issues are typically:
- Poor or lack of communication between different departments
- Inefficient processes that result in wasted time and money
- Poorly defined roles and responsibilities
- Inconsistent or inaccurate data entry
So how can you then improve your business by implementing workflow management?
6 tips for how you can implement proper workflow management
We at Procon Solution have some tips for you, that can help you get started:
- Identify the areas that are in need for improvement - Usually it is the aforementioned issues, such as lack of or poor cross communication, waste of time and money due to inefficient processes and so on.
- Invest in the necessary technology - With the right technology at hand, you can streamline your processes and automate manual and repetitive tasks. Consider investing in tools that can take care of that, such as ProTAS.
- Make sure that your staff is properly trained - By making sure that your employees have the necessary training and resources they need to effectively implement your new workflow management solution. At Procon Solution, we have our experts ready to help you by providing consultancy, training sessions and system implementation, offering ongoing support or helping you tailor ProTAS to your needs.
- Make informed decisions based on collected data - When you can collect and analyse your data properly, it gives you the ability to make informed decisions that can be implemented into your various strategies and campaigns.
- Gain the ability of automation - With proper automation tools you will reduce the amount of manual and hands-on tasks and improve your efficiency. It could be tasks such as automating the booking confirmations, the customer follow-ups, reporting, and the payment processing. We of course recommend that you use ProTAS to get an optimisation of your business’ processes.
- Implement quality control measures - When you want to ensure that your business and related operations are running smoothly and efficiently, proper quality control measures, such as regular audits and performance metrics, can help you greatly.
Any questions? Lets talk!
Ask us anything. From basic questions to complex queries about your business approach, operations and technology.