Manage your orders faster and more efficiently
Simplify your order processes and manage relevant information from both vendor and customer in one system.
Procon’s order management capabilities help you streamline your order creation and processing by eliminating manual bottlenecks, preventing errors and establishing a smooth flow from sales quote to order fulfilment ensuring timely invoicing and payment.
Manage orders from preferred GDS, hotel vendors, as well as, ground transportation and other suppliers.
Automated order processing
Automate the creation of travel orders and manage workflows based on booking, ticketing and refunds trailers.
Customer Profile Management
Create unique customer profiles and automatically track relevant data on corporate clients.
Set up sophisticated fee management structures to determine all fees to be applied to the respective customer.
Validate your customers' credit max automatically.
Improve order management processes with upfront QC validation and contribution margin control.
Can you afford not to know what Procon Solution can do for you?
Learn more about the solution that will help you grow your business, increase the utilisation of your most important asset, your staff and substantially increases your bottom line.
How to better the Order Management process with ProTAS
At Procon Solution it is important that when we talk about Order Management, we do not just talk about handling an order from a customer, it is much more That is why we have created a system that allows you to handle all of the various inputs that are relevant to the whole orderprocess. To better explain how ProTAS will help you with your Order Management, the illustration below will show you the chain of actions/input/output that are related to Order Management in the ProTAS system.
Booking Process and Information Management in ProTAS
The process illustrated above is based on a customers specific demands or is asking for a travel service that will start a booking process. Bookings or content can be dealt with in many systems, but very often it will be initiated outside the ProTAS system, either in a GDS or in a self booking tool environment.
A customer order a service and and will receive an order, a booking file or it can also relate to a change in the order from a customer. ProTAS then handle all of the information inputs related to the order, such as prices, delivery terms, invoicing elements, payment info etc. . The booking source will include content from your suppliers and other third-party systems and the ProTAS system reads and translate the data and create automatically the documents such as an invoice , either in a PDF format or as an E-invoice.
ProTAS has been developed to handle all these inputs,generated in the booking file assisted with a sophisticated catalogue for so-called Remarks element.
This Remark handling has been developed to work for all major GDS, and is ment to replace or eliminate manual manual intervention in creating the order file.
Order Management and Workflow Automation in ProTAS
When the data reaches the ProTAS system, also classified as the Mid-office, ProTAS will distribute the order via the built-in Workflow and the order can be forwarded to the person or group of people who may have to process the order via a queue system, if it has not already passed the QC and therefore have been processed by the system. This is where the actual Order Management process takes place:
- Workflow Management - ProTAS will create, document and monitor the various steps, that is required to complete the order
- Quality Control - The system automatically checks that all of the Mandatory elements, including Remarks regarding the order are correct before processing it any further. Otherwise the order will be placed on an queue and wait for manual intervention
- Order Handling - Documenting and processing your customers’ order properly for your own database.
- Automated Card Payment - We can set up or configure the ProTAS system to be able to handle all credit card, either via travel account or a PSP Payment providers, such as Visa, Mastercard and so on. This allows your customers to just enter their data when paying for their order, and the information will be handled in a safe and secure manner. It can also handle foreign currency
- Document Production - ProTAS can be set up in such a way, that it can automatically generate and even send an invoice to your customers, when you have made an order. At the same time the system will automatically create and store the documents via our file storage capability
The whole Order Management process ends, when the invoice for the customer has been generated and sent, and all of the details and information regarding the order has been send for processing and your back-office accounting will take over from here. Read more about how ProTAS also can assist you with the whole Financial Management aspect here.
If you are interested, you are more than welcome to book a free demo by clicking the button right here: